Happy New Year all! I hope this holiday season was a special one for all of you. I have to say that I am happy to see 2014 go and look forward to a fresh new year. It feels like a blank slate where we can create anything we want doesn't it!
One of the changes coming up very soon on the blog is a total redesign of my site! I have been working on it for some time and really look forward to launching it soon so stay tuned!
My Top Posts of 2014 are of homes that really made me go ahhhh....Sometimes I see a home and I can see myself living there...as well as a few other mixed posts. Take a look by clicking on the links...
1. My first video of the year was where I shared how to set a beautiful table.
2. Love this Home by the Sea I shared in January.
3. The amazing home of Kali Cavanagh.
4. Incredible home of stylist Johanna Flyckt Gashi...
5. Swedish style in this home from Hus and Hem..
6. One of the prettiest French country kitchens of the year..
7. Love this New York brownstone I featured.
8. A spectacular home in Madrid that I love!
9. I think this loft was really one of my favourite homes of the year ...
10. An amazing industrial style home that was also a favourite of mine!